понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

basketball ncaa online wagering




Ha I like the title. I thought of that at work. Which is in a pharmacy by the way. So anyway I was having a fairly decent day until my best friend made me feel like shit. Whenever I have to count a really heavy drug at the pharmacy I always text my friends and say something like "OMG I have Valium" just to joke around. I did that today and my best friend thought I seriously took some from the pharmacy and she started freaking out. I mean which is sorta understandable because of recent events that we have just gone through but despite of that I am hurt. I feel like she sees me as a drug addict now and something insides me want to prove her right but despite that tomorrow is columbus day and i didnapos;t even know until i heard it on the radio at the pharmacy today. Tomorrow I plan to finish my english essay and go out to lunch with my friend who is still in high school and some of her friends. Yay Iapos;ll be cool because i am the only one there in college Really college isnapos;t a big deal, at least not to me. So anything else besides me feeling shitty? ... No not really.

art of japan, basketball ncaa online wagering, basketball ncaa onsale ticket, basketball ncaa order ticket.



Комментариев нет: