пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

colorado farm organic




Yep,�I was at Bring Back�Glam once again.

I really should stop going there.�Allyson is picking on the Crue yet again. Sigh.�Donapos;t we all get tired of her over there?�Ria, have you been there lately?�Hah, I left a big ass response to her about the Crue. I�think she picks on them just to get a stir out of everyone.

I�remembered why I should listen to Motley�Crue every day.�They make me smile, those four hotties.

And proof:�


Saints of Los�Angeles still fucking rules. Other metal news?�Chinese Democracy is making itapos;s way out.�Itapos;s on pre-sale order but...*snort*�Iapos;ll believe it when I see it.�Iapos;m not paying for something then having Douche Bag Rose take it away because of a hissy fit. Yeah, right.

Really,�Axl.�Whatapos;s your trauma?




boston galants in mitsubishi used, colorado farm organic, colorado farm name nursery tree, colorado farm land sale, colorado farm land for sale, colorado farm land.



Комментариев нет: