среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ethical issues in marketing b2b+ethics




So the days are getting shorter, and the winter is drawing in, the harvest is almost over and the air is full of woodsmoke and deep autumn sadness, this is the usually the moment that stretches through cold and dark as we wait for the springtime. But for me it seems I am compelled to find a new place to stand,new places and new ways to weave and forge the words together to stretch my self creatively, to discipline myself and to think about mine and others creative processes in ways I have shied away from before in fear of damaging the word warp, in fear of making my work, my words stilted and artificial.

It comes to the point where everything I know about writing, about poetry, is everything I can know without branching off and digging deeper.

This is my exploration of what poetry means to myself and to the world and an exploration of what poetry is for and what it does, a place for me to examine other writers poetry and my reactions to that, a place to take poetry apart and see how it works, a place to document my own growth as a writer and my writing and creative processes.

charm frog, ethical issues in marketing b2b+ethics, ethical issues in marketing communications, ethical issues in marketing management, ethical issues in marketing research, ethical issues in medicine.



Комментариев нет: