вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bull edge kennel pit razor




I managed to get a better nightapos;s sleep last night, thankfully.�� The�chest pains I had finally�disappeared by late afternoon.�� Unfortunately, Iapos;m still aching and my head hurts too now.�� I feel like a very old lady at the moment�� - if I get up and move about, Iapos;m fine�for a while, but then I collapse in a heap onto the settee and have to curl up under a blanket for half an hour to recuperate

Iapos;m hoping Iapos;ll stop aching by the end of today - I feel so useless (I know Iapos;ve always been useless, but its worse when you feel it as well).� I canapos;t do the usual mum things, like bed and bathtime, without� help, and even with help I find myself totally exhausted.� I feel like a right wimp

Oh well, enough from me.�� My blanket and couch�are calling ........bye for now.
bull edge kennel pit razor, bull edge nose, bull edge picture pit razor, bull edge pit puppy razor, bull edge pit razor.



Комментариев нет: