понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

endokrin.com meme




Hmmm, so I have noticed that when I dry my clothes on my nice metallic drying rack-- where the shirts drape over the bottom two rails so that the thing looks all concealing-- Ultimate Boo Boo Kitty has made it her private fort. Yep, the super hero runs over and hides in the drying rack and then proceeds to attack everything that passes by.... Even my un-protected feet-tees. Oh that hurt. Not to mention, I now know why some of my shirts have holes or thread tears all over. MAN. Alas, whatever shall I do to entertain the super hero away from my drying clothes? Oh and on a side note, I have noticed more toys wind up under the laundry fort. Itapos;s like the under the stove hiding spot...

dining room set universal, endokrin.com meme, endokrin sistemi, endokrin sistem, endokrin kelenjar, endokrin.



Комментариев нет: